Pagina's

donderdag 1 augustus 2013

Foodie Penpal July


Another Foodie Penpal reveal day. For the newcomers, this post will be in English cause it's an international event and Dutch isn't quit a world language yet.


This month I received a package from England again! Emma from Bath put a lovely package for me together with all kinds of baking decorations. I asked for a Cream Egg, cause a friend of mine told me I had to try one if I had that opportunity. Unfortunately it's something that's only sold around Easter, but instead she send me a Cadbury's Fruit and Nut bar. Which was delicious, even though it had kind of melted due to a heatwave in England and in The Netherlands. But I put it in the fridge for some hours and ate it in one time. Chocolate isn't safe with me, that's clear, haha. So no picture of that item, but I have made pictures of the other stuff, I've only used the fudge cubes in my brownies, but there is still some left for another bake.

Omg, I've always wanted this! I'm gonna bake some fairy cakes!

Another freeze dried fruit thing, this time strawberries and fudge chunks.

And a nice way to present my cupcakes
Thank you very much Emma! I love it all! I'm looking forward to my next foodie penpal. Are you interested in this project? Check out this website and join! http://thisisrocksalt.com/foodie-penpals/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten