Pagina's

maandag 1 juli 2013

Foodie Penpal juni

This month I received a package from England, from Helen. I said that I always like to try new things and love chocolate and baking, so I got a package with all those things in it. Thank you so much Helen! I can recommend this Foodie Penpalthingie to everyone who loves food and love to try new things and get in touch with people from all over Europe. (This month I send a package to Lithuania, how cool!) If you're interested you should visit this website: http://thisisrocksalt.com/foodie-penpals/ It explains it all and you can join by sending an e-mail. And you can always ask me questions if you want! Well enough talking, let's show some pictures shall we!

The almonds, I allready used them for my frangipane. 

Dark chocolate, always good!

Cupcake cases with animal prints, I love them! Can't wait to use them.

Real Yorkshire tea, apparently you drink it with milk in it. Let's try!

A sauce to go with chicken. I'm not so sure about the piri piri part,  my taste buds aren't so comfortable with hot spices.  But again, I'm gonna give it a try. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten